- You are registering for the training program referred to as Multi-family Investing Blueprint, which is a comprehensive training program delivered via either a digital training platform (online) or a live training program operated by Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. (“we”, “us”). This program shall be delivered in a manner similar to that described by our marketing information and presentations. We reserve the right to alter or change the program at our sole discretion, in any way we feel appropriate, without notice. In such case that we feel that any change affects the quality, value or delivery of the program, we reserve the right to substitute additional or alternative material.
- All charges shall appear as “Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd.” on your credit card statement, and shall be charged in Canadian dollars unless otherwise indicated.Any applicable taxes will also be charged, and are your sole responsibility.
- The 100% Money Back Guarantee provided under this agreement is valid: 1) For live training program until the end of the first full day of training; 2) For the online program: until 30 days after you bought Matterhorn’s online course by sending an email to Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. at [email protected] We would also appreciate you indicating the reason for your cancellation, so that we may improve our programs in the future.
- After the expiry of 100% Money Back Guarantee, there shall be no refunds or cancellations for any reason. Where payment is not honored by your bank (whether it be a returned check, or declined credit card charge), a minimum service fee of $95.00 shall be immediately due and payable to Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. All credit card transaction reversals will be subject to a fee of $95.00. Shipping charges and other out of pocket costs are not refundable under any circumstances.
- In such case that a payment plan is offered in conjunction with any training promoted by Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. Inc., you agree to ensure that all payments will be made on time, as agreed, and all amounts due shall be paid according to the terms set out in the payment plan. All payments made under the deferred payment program, and any other payments made, are not refundable after 30 days from the registration date, as outlined above.
- As part of your registration in this program, you confirm that you are fully responsible for any action that you take (or fail to take) and that you will not hold Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. responsible for any damages or adverse outcomes, however caused, as a result of your registration in the program, or involvement in any of the training provided.
- At all times, Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. reserves the right to ensure that all registrants and participants are, in the sole opinion of Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd., participating fully, and in a way that is contributive and cooperative and does not in any way impede the enjoyment or quality of the program for other attendees. Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd., may refuse or terminate access to the program and any materials if, in its sole opinion, the registrant is deemed to be disruptive or problematic in any way to the program, its operators, or any of the other participants of the program. No refunds will be issued to those who are refused or terminated access to the program.
- The information provided by Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd and/or its assigns or agents is for educational purposes only. There is no tax, legal, agency or investing advice being offered or implied. The manuals, materials and all information presented in this course are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regards to the subject matter covered. It is distributed with the expressed understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, investing or other professional advice. Before making any decisions or taking any actions with respect to this or any other information, you should seek the counsel of a competent professional. You agree that this course and materials received are for informational purposes only, and that if you take any action as a result of information contained or learned, that you will first seek out the appropriate professional legal, accounting, tax and financial assistance and guidance you require. Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd., and any agent, employee, representative or affiliate will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
- With your registration for this Program, you hereby grant full permission to Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. and/or its assigns or agents to prepare, use, reproduce, publish, distribute and exhibit your name, picture, portrait, likeness or voice, or any or all of them in or in connection with the production of a motion picture film, television tape or film recording, sound track recording, computer or network distributed computer file, or still photography in any manner for educations, treatment, scientific, publication, informational and any other professions purpose deemed necessary.
- With your registration for this Program, you hereby waive all right or compensation which you may have in connection with the use of your name, picture, portrait, likeness or voice, or any or all of them, in or in connection with said motion picture film, television tape or film recording, sound track recording, computer or network distributed computer file, or still photography and any use to which the same or any material therein may be put, applied or adapted by Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. and any of its agencies, departments or divisions. This consent and waiver will not be made the basis of a future claim of any kind against Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. and/or any of its agencies.
- With your registration for this Program, you hereby understand and agree that copying, duplicating, distributing or dissemination of any of the materials contained in the program is a violation of this agreement, and is strictly prohibited. The materials are provided strictly for your own personal use, and may not be resold, shared, rented, given away or distributed in any way or form whatsoever, in physical or electronic form, without the expressed written consent of Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. Any person found violating this agreement shall immediately be terminated from access to the program, and all legal means will be pursued against them. No refunds or credits will be considered under such circumstances.
- This agreement shall be construed and controlled under laws of the Province of Alberta in the country of Canada, and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
By registering for this Matterhorn Real Estate Investments Ltd. training, you acknowledge that
you have read and agree to the terms and policies set forth above.